3rd Year Witch School - Yew Circle 2021 (HYBRID)
- As a Hybrid class, there will be two ways to participate in 3rd Year Witch School:
- Tune in during live classes every 3rd Sunday (dates listed below)
- Follow along with the recordings made of the live weekly classes as they are posted
- Tuition includes both live class and recorded option (download will be sent to all participants who have paid their corresponding course fees.)
- Class will take place monthly with a break in April & September
- Live classes will meet every 3rd Sunday from 11am - 5pm (PST) via ZOOM
- Recordings made from live classes will be posted for download following the live class.
- Each class will consist of a lecture, break out group (for live attendance), and Q&A
- Missed classes can be made up by viewing the recorded class.
- All students are asked to schedule a 30 minute check in session with me each quarter
- For sliding scale policy please read my TERMS OF SERVICE.
2021 CLASS DATES & CORE OBJECTIVES:
Classes meet 3rd Sundays from 11am - 5pm (PST)
ZOOM link provided upon registration confirmation.
Our 3rd year is only offered to graduated 2nd year classes that express a desire and a commitment to cultivating a relationship with The Community Witch and a dedication to Magic as Service. Not all cohorts desire a 3rd year, however I leave this offering as an option to those cohorts who express an interest. Our 3rd year meets the 3rd Sunday every other month and topics include:
Class Fees: $1,500
Payment Options for Class:
$150 per class
$300 for initiation